Who We Are
Immedis is a specialist division of a multi-award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organizations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. Our product and software innovation center is based in Varna Bulgaria and is home to the team leading the future of our technical platform.
What Our Mission Is
At Immedis our mission is to provide:
Simple Consolidated International payroll & tax solutions Using market leading technology innovations To our clients worldwide
How We Achieve It
The Immedis teams rely on its highly skilled and adaptable personnel to deliver service using its market-leading client facing global payroll technology.
The tax and payroll teams are delivering the service, providing tax and payroll expertise to the range of multinational clients we have.
What Do We Use
The very latest web technology platforms and technologies. Toolsets such as Amazon Web Services, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Tableau. Latest high availability and automation platforms and toolsets.
What We Do For You
Highly competitive salary. Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you. Friendly and collaborative atmosphere. Ongoing professional development. Flexible working conditions.
What Are We Looking For:
We are searching for motivated, talented and driven Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Specialist to join our team. Immedis strive to deliver the market leading solutions to their customers and as part of this, need strong data professionals to help drive a data-led culture.
What Are the Desired Skills:
– Professional attitude and attention to detail.
– Experience with business intelligence software a substantial benefit.
– Good knowledge of structured data queries, data models and/or scripting tools.
– Experience with data processing / data analysis / data Mining / data manipulation / data extraction / transformation or loading.
– Strong analytical skills and good business processes orientation.
– Experience in data visualization concepts – the ability to show complex information with childlike simplicity.
– A genuine excitement about working with a business to solve real challenges through the use of data.
– Strong mathematical and analytical skillset – the ability to see patterns and find anomalies.
– Willingness and appetite to learn and develop.
What Are the Advantageous Skills:
Tableau and/or Alteryx experience (creating or using) is considered a big plus
Experience with management and analysis of financial data.
University degree in a relevant or related field.
Good level of English, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in the position you can send your CV in English via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.