|Who We AreImmedis is a specialist division of a multi award-winning global financial services group established in 1996, with over 1,300 employees in over 33 offices worldwide, providing payroll and tax services to organisations and individuals in over 100 countries every day. Our product and software innovation centre is based in Varna Bulgaria and is home to the team leading the future of our technical platform.What Our Mission Is|
At Immedis our mission is to provide:
Simple Consolidated International payroll & tax solutions Using market leading technology innovations To our clients worldwideHow We Achieve It
The Immedis Product and Development Team have been fundamental in the design and build of an enterprise-level cloud software and service driven solution for the delivery of international payroll and global mobility tax services – firmly positioning Immedis as the market leaders in global payroll technology and services.What Do We Use
The very latest web technology platforms and technologies. Toolsets such as Amazon Web Services, MS Visual Studio 2017, C#, MVC .Net Core, Web API, Angular, Tableau. Latest high availability and automation platforms and toolsets.What We Do For You
Highly competitive salary. Great team of experienced professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you. Friendly and collaborative atmosphere. Ongoing professional development. Flexible working conditions.What Are We Looking ForThis passionate company is expanding and searching for motivated, talented and driven .NET Developers to join their growing software technology team that is working with the following technologies (C#, SQL, .NET MVC, Web API), amongst many others. As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal and external customer systems which enable our teams and clients to streamline activities across all areas of the business. This is a truly exciting role, working with customer facing systems, leveraging the very latest technologies.What Are The Desired Skills:* 1.5 + years of experience in a development role.
* Professional attitude and attention to detail.
* Willingness and appetite to learn and develop.
* Experience in web application development using C#, MVC .Net, WEB API.
* Knowledge of SQL.
* Knowledge of user interface (UI) design and unit test creation.
* Good level of English, both written and spoken.
* Knowledge of PostgreSQL and RDBMS internals.
* Knowledge of .NET Core.
* Knowledge of Angular 2+.
* Experience with enterprise-scale CRM systems is a major plus.If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English via email: email@example.comWe would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.